Located in Spalding, on the border of the parishes of Manchester and Clarendon, the Spalding Campus is the original site of Knox Community College. It was founded in 1975, as part of the Knox Complex of Schools, and culminated the vision of the late Rev. Lewis Davidson, founder of Knox whose intent was to provide education for people from all walks of life "from the cradle to the grave" in the surrounding communities and parishes.
This campus facilitates classes from the other three (3) campuses which require the use of laboratories to fulfil various course requirements. In addition to other programmes, Spalding and May Pen now offer the Bachelor of Education specializing at the Primary and Secondary levels, inclusive of the Two-Year-Completion. This campus has undergone much expansion especially during the past four (4) years, such as expansion and rebuilding of the administration block, the Library and other buildings. The centrality of the College allows for easement of students attending from nearby parishes of Manchester, Clarendon, Trelawny and St. Ann. In 2004 Knox Community College submitted applications to the University Council of Jamaica for accreditation; since then number of other programmes have been accredited..
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in collaboration with
· Bachelor of Science in Environmental Studies
· Bachelor of Science in Hospitality & Tourism Management in collaboration with UTECH – first two (2) years at Knox
· Bachelor of Education – Primary/Secondary - 4 year programme and 2 year completion
· Associate of Science Degree in Management Information Systems (MIS)
· Associate of Science Degree in Business Studies
· Associate of Science Degree Environmental Studies
· Associate of Science Degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management
· Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
· Certified Accounting Technicians (CAT)
· Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA)
· Pre-University – CAPE Sciences & Business